That was the last thing I wanted to see. All I wanted to see was more behind-the-scenes footage of the three of them from the early days when they were the cutest friends. So, here are 15 of the cutest behind-the-scenes moments from the first two movies.
1. Ron forgot he was in an essential movie for just one second.
2. When Emma made Dan look bad on set, he had this adorable response.
3. It talks about the famous “slaps” games, where Tom is very determined, and Dan is a cute fan.
4. And then there’s this other clip, where Dan says that Emma “will not lose,” which he meant.
5. It turns out that Ron did eat all of the chocolate in the original scene where he was on the Hogwarts Express.
6. Dan and Rupert were having some fun during that same scene and wrote this little tune. This is what they came up with.
7. The trio pretending to be little farmers is my favorite part of the movie.
8. Rupert was trying to make a fun home video for his friends, but Dan did not have it!
9. Daniel that isn’t good.
10. When Dan was young, he didn’t fear being in the picture.
11. He had to pee right before a scene.
12. This is a cute picture of two friends getting to know each other.
13. There was a nonverbal, sibling-like fight between the three of them.
14. Then, three seconds later, they raced toward Professor McGonagall in a very competitive way.
15. When Devon Murray (Seamus Finnigan) told Rupert to “be funny,” he did not disappoint, and he did not make a joke about it.