1. Rory’s sixteenth birthday isn’t celebrated until the sixth episode of Gilmore Girls, but Lorelai introduces Rory as being 16 in the pilot when a guy hits on both of them. She totally would say if Rory were any younger than 16.
2. On Family Matters, Judy Winslow was a main character for multiple years. Then she disappeared from the show, like she never existed at all.
3. In the first episode of Friends, Phoebe makes a comment about pulling out her eye lashes. When Paul the Wine Guy reacts a moment later, she’s miraculously sitting right behind him.
4. The room in the school hallway on Boy Meets World has, like, a billion different functions.
5. In Season 2 of New Girl, Robby’s whole thing is that’s really nice but boring. In Season 6, his whole thing is that he’s actually the most interesting man in the world.
6. On Jane the Virgin, Petra’s mom is in the hospital with a breathing mask on, except it’s not there in the next shot we see her in.
7. Those Riverdale twins are infants for years.
8. On This Is Us, teen Kate takes a pregnancy test…that’s actually an Ovulation test.
9. On Golden Girls, Dorothy and Stan were married for 38 years, and they wed because she was pregnant. So how are her kids in their early twenties?
10. Ross has two different birthdays on Friends.
11. Richard’s bandages are visible under his hat on Grey’s Anatomy, but then he’s bandage-less when he takes the hat off.
12. On Jane the Virgin, Xo tells her mom she’s pregnant with Jane twice.
13. In Season 5 of The Office, Michael is celebrating his fifteenth anniversary with Dunder Mifflin, but in the pilot, five years earlier, he’s been at the company for twelve years.
14. The paper towels that Rachel unrolls roll back up and then unroll again in a Friends episode.
15. Kirk from Gilmore Girls is actually Mick first.
16. In a Season 1 Brooklyn Nine-Nine episode, Amy sneaks into Holt and Kevin’s bedroom to see what they’ve DVR’d. In a Season 2 episode, Holt says he doesn’t have a TV in his bedroom.
17. In the Sex and the City intro, the bus passengers vanish.
18. And the splashes on Carrie’s top grow.
19. Bruce Willis plays Ross’s girlfriend’s dad on Friends, yet somehow, the guys love Die Hard.
20. On Game of Thrones, Roose Bolton doesn’t move or anything, but his sleeve suddenly has something peeking out from under it. It’s a ~big moment~ that doesn’t add up.
21. Col. Blake from M*A*S*H calls his wife Mildred, but later her name is Lorraine.