1. Tom Cruise’s hair and wardrobe have changed noticeably over the years, but there have also been subtle facial changes. Photos show the transformation of his face.
2. In 1981, Cruise made his film debut in the romantic drama “Endless Love.”
3. In 1985, Tom Cruise wore a simple white t-shirt and a bomber-style leather jacket with jeans to Sean Penn’s bachelor party.
4. In 1988, she left a David Letterman taping in a slouchy brown sweater.
5. In 1994, Cruise and ex-wife Nicole Kidman attended the premiere of “Interview with a Vampire.”
6. In 1999, the now-divorced couple attended the premiere of “Eyes Wide Shut.”
7. In 2001, Cruise participated in a dunk tank at the A Time for Heroes – Benefit for the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation.
8. He famously wore braces to fix his million-dollar smile in 2002.
9. Cruise and ex-wife Katie Holmes attended the MTV Movie Awards in 2005.
10. In 2010, Cruise appeared on ABC’s “Good Morning America” dressed in a classic baby blue striped button-down.
11. In 2012, Cruise wore some layers to the premiere of “Jack Reacher.”
12. At a 2015 “Mission Impossible” press conference in Seoul, South Korea, Cruise dressed all in black.
13. Cruise attended the premiere of his final Mission Impossible film, “Mission Impossible: Fallout,” in 2018.
14. Last year in Rome, a happy Tom Cruise waved to fans.
15. Cruise wore a fitted navy suit to Wimbledon this year, looking like true royalty.
16. Cruise was all smiles in October 2021 while attending a baseball game between the San Francisco Giants and the Los Angeles Dodgers.