How many chances to have a doppelganger? The possibility of finding someone who resembles you is actually small. According to a study by the University of Adelaide, the likelihood of two people sharing the exact facial features is less than one in a trillion. In other words, there is about a one in 135 chance that there is a single pair of complete doppelgangers that exist somewhere on our planet of more than 7 billion people.
There are some famous faces that just look oddly like one another. And if you are not a “big” fan of them, you’d be forgiven if you thought they are siblings.
Take a look at our article on some of the most uncanny celebrity lookalikes. They surely get you astonished. Maybe there is someone out there who looks just like you, and that person is probably closer than you think!
1. Bella Hadid and Carla Bruni
2. Victoria Justice and Nina Dobrev
3. Jordin Sparks and America Ferrera
4. Emma Watson and Kiernan Shipka
5. Lily Collins and Audrey Hepburn
6. Eva Mendes and Ashley Graham
7. Jennifer Connelly and Demi Moore
8. Richard Madden and Gus Kenworthy
9. Kathryn Hahn and Ana Gasteyer
10. Paul Reubens and Alan Cumming
11. Zach Braff and Dax Shepard
12. Johnny Depp and Skeet Ulrich
13. Josh Holloway and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
14. Michael Cera and Jesse Eisenberg
15. Kelly Ripa and Sienna Miller