Since 2006, The Big Bang Theory has been on the air. It appeared right on the cusp of us being old enough to watch sitcoms for some of us out there (other than Boy Meets World, Fresh Prince, and other teen-oriented shows). This makes it seminal in many of our lives. We like how it ventured beyond the boundaries of typical sitcoms.
20. Season One Kaley Cuoco Was A Sight To Behold
19. At Least Her Hair Got Stronger In Season 2
18. Well, Sometimes
17. Season 3 Gave Us An Even Bigger Blast From The Past
16. But Kaley Cuoco Grew Up A Lot Too
15. We Got Even More Of Her Character In Season Four
14. And Even More Adorable Hairstyles!
13. Season 6 Gave Us A New Pattern For Penny In Every Episode
12. While Seven Saw Her Taking An Interest In The More Cerebral Things
11. Just Kidding! She’s Still The Same Old Penny
10. Then The Big Chop Happened
9. Growing It Out Was A Process
8. But A Cute One
7. Eventually, It Was Enough To Pull Back
6. And Then That Casual Style Was All We Saw
5. Season 10 Was All Style, All The Time
4. Seriously, Can We Say ‘Glow Up’?
3. She Settled Into Her Style In The Most Recent Seasons
2. And Even Throwback To An Older Style
1. Penny Grew Up