The stunning Wizarding World Wands were unveiled in Hull’s Queen Victoria Square on Wednesday morning, ahead of the evening’s exciting switch-on event. Fans are incredibly fortunate. Emily, Oscar, and Sammy Engwall were among the first to pose with the 15-foot-tall wands, exact replicas of the wands used by characters in the Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts films. Hull is the first stop on the installation’s UK tour, which is being held in conjunction with the release of Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore (April 8, 2022).
The UK Tour will continue with stops in Birmingham, the Bullring (11–17 March), Stoke-on-Trent, Smithfield (21–27 March), and Reading, the Oracle Shopping Centre (March 30–April 5). From Wednesday, March 2 to Tuesday, March 8, the wands will light up each evening, performing a light show to the exciting music from the Fantastic Beasts and Harry Potter films. Here are some photos from this magical new exhibition in Hull’s city center.
10. The wands are on display in Queen Victoria Square.
9. The wands are exact replicas of those seen in the movies.
8. Would your kids like a picture with the 15-foot wands?
7. The wands in front of Hull City Hall
6. The wands will be on display until March 8.
5. The exhibition commemorates the upcoming film Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore.
4. Every evening, the wands will light up for a magical light show.
3. Music from the Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts soundtracks will also be includ in the light show.
2. Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore will be release in theatres on April 8.
1. For the next week, the wands will be on display.