You have heard actors stealing the show, it’s time for you to hear them stealing props. Our favorite actors spend a good amount of time on their film sets. Getting attached to their character’s belongings comes as no surprise. However, some famous A-listers have taken an extra step to ensure that a part of their most iconic character stays with them.
Even though it was strictly prohibited for all of the cast members to take anything away from the Harry Potter sets, do you think that Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint could walk home empty-handed after spending a large span of their childhood on the sets of eight different Harry Potter films?
Sneakily or openly, find out who in Hollywood has taken home some of the most iconic props of their films:
1. Daniel Radcliffe took home Harry Potter’s famous round eyeglasses from the first and last films.
2. Chris Hemsworth has taken five different prop versions of Thor’s hammer. His wife Elsa Pataky has banned him from bringing more hammers citing they’re running out of places to put them
3. Maisie Williams took home the brown leather jacket from Game of Thrones that Arya Stark wore.
4. Bryan Cranston took home Walter White’s glasses and the original Heisenberg hat from Breaking Bad.
5. Matt LeBlanc stole the Magna Doodle board from Joey and Chandler’s door as a gift to the electrician who drew on it before filming every episode. He also took home a ball from the foosball table for himself.
6. Ralph Macchio took home the 1947 Ford from the iconic “wax on, wax off” scene of The Karate Kid.
7. Norman Reedus took home Rick’s fake beard from The Walking Dead set, keeping them “safe” in a plastic bag in his fridge.
8. The uniform that Gabrielle Union wore in Bring It On still hangs in her closet.
9. Anya Taylor-Joy was so in love with the outfits that she wore in The Queen’s Gambit, she kept all of them.
10. The boots and jacket that Katniss wore in the Hunger Games franchise are in Jennifer Lawrence’s wardrobe.
11. Tracy Morgan took home the fish tank from 30 Rock that his character had in his dressing room
12. Sarah Jessica Parker claims to have taken home about 95% of Carrie Bradshaw’s wardrobe from the set of Sex and the City.
13. To mark his time in The Avengers, Robert Downey Jr. took the giant Avengers “A” sign from Stark Tower after the film wrapped production.
14. Reese Witherspoon went home with her entire wardrobe from Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde!
15. Chris Pratt stole the iconic red leather jacket that his character Star-Lord wore in Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 1. He did that in order to dress up as the character while visiting children in the hospital.